My first 'Spotlight' post is dedicated to the talented Jessica and her very own Glitz and Glory Photography. Through mutual friends on Facebook, I came across Jessica's photos and was immediately in awe. Her main focus is child and family photography, so I knew that I wanted her to take our family photos. She's a Bay Area local so getting to her is not an issue. She's knows all the great spots for shoots and she will put together a Pinterest inspiration board specifically for your shoot. That aspect alone I appreciated it!
In December 2013, Jessica took my son and nephew's holiday photos. This was my first time meeting her and I immediately felt comfortable. Having two children of her own, she knew just the right approach to use. Working with kids is not for everyone and she made it look like a piece of cake.
Every once in awhile, Jessica will have promotions where you can purchase a mini session at a discounted rate. Last year, she had a deal for Mother's Day that I immediately hopped on. This time around, I was a bit nervous since my son was a bit older and definitely more active and stubborn. Landon is very shy around new people. So I expressed my concern's with Jessica and she was totally understanding.
The shoot went so smoothly! Jessica went above and beyond to get the best shots and really worked with Landon to make him feel comfortable. The shoot was so fun and the pictures turned out AMAZING. These are pictures that I will cherish forever.
My favorite photo.



No comments:
Post a Comment