The thought of starting a blog has always been appealing and I toyed with the idea two years ago while I was on maternity leave but I never found the time, or really the motivation to start one. So among the many things I lost during the first stages of motherhood like my sanity and sleep, that idea to start a blog was also one of them.
Like many of us, I juggle a lot of things. I'm a wife, I work full time and attend school part time, but most importantly, I'm a mother to an active (but seriously adorable) two year old. While all that keeps me busy, I still make the time to take to take full advantage of where I live! I may not be a fashionista, or super fit, or a good cook (although I try), I do have one thing to offer and that's my experience in this beautiful state of California.
If you are lucky enough to live in this state, you know first hand that Californians are spoiled. Weather, culture, food and scenery really make this place worth the expensive price tag to live here. The Bay Area especially offers so much and it's hard to stay inside when there is so much around me.
So join me on my journey as I document my experiences and adventures and share with you my favorite places, businesses and people in this place I call home.

No comments:
Post a Comment