Sunday, April 19, 2015

Treasure Island Flea Market



If you haven't checked out the Treasure Island Flea Market yet, it's a must see. For only $3 you get access to tons of local vendors showcasing their art and products. Before I even started scouting out the goodies ahead of me, I stopped at the beverage station and got myself a First Amendment IPA. Drinking and shopping are such a good combo! 

I really enjoy the Treasure Island Flea Market because it's all local vendors and I'm always down to support the local businesses. 

I scored two soy wax candles from Penelope and a beautiful summer dress from "Jasy B Truck." Jasy B Truck is one of my favorite vendors. For me, it's hard to just walk away with one thing. I could easily buy everything she showcases and she's such a doll so it makes the whole experience worthwhile. 



Along with the array of eclectic and unique sellers, you can also find a variety of food trucks. If you're anything like me and enjoy food then deciding what to eat is a challenge. After I scoped out the competition, I decided on Sam's Chowder Mobile and got a lobster roll with a nice, cold Coca Cola glass bottle. I was too excited to eat my lobster roll that I forgot to take a picture. Just trust me when I say...it was amazing.

To make the day that much better, I got to enjoy my lunch with a view. Treasure Island has the best views of the City, The Golden Gate and the Bay Bridge.
Treasure Island Flea Market only happens the last weekend of each month, so make sure to check it out this summer. If flea market's are not your thing, at least go for the views and the food. You can't beat the price and you never know what you may stumble upon.

4 comments:

  1. Great article. I never knew there was a flea market at treasure island. Sounds like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Flea Markets! I've never been to that one...

    ReplyDelete